PUFF PASTRY ROLL
(Only at selected stores)
Puff Pastry Recipes:
Scone Mix: Flour (gluten), water, pastry fat ((vegetable fat (palm kernel/palm fruit)) emulsifier, preservatives (sodium benzoate/potassium sorbate), BHA, salt, cream of tartar, flour improver
1 x Roll King Pie Puff Pastry
1 x egg
Making the Filling:
1. Select one of our pie fillings or use your favorite pie fillings.
Making the Pies:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Unroll the defrosted pastry.
- Do not roll pastry out or press down with hands.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 15cm squares – keep the off-cuts.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with water.
- Spoon filling into the centre of each square.
- Bring the edges up over the filling and pinch them together.
- From the off-cuts, cut out 4 leaves for each square and score veins on them.
- Carefully place a leaves over each seam.
- Lightly brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.