PUFF PASTRY ROLL
(Only at selected stores)
Puff Pastry Recipes:
Scone Mix: Flour (gluten), water, pastry fat(vegetable fat(palm kernel/palm fruit) emusilfier, preservatives(sodium benzoate/potassium sorbate), BHA), salt, cream of tartar, flour improver
4 Roll King Pie Puff Pastry
1 x Egg
Making the Filling:
- Grate the onion.
- Add the mince, grated onion, herbs, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Lightly beat the egg and add to the mince mix. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
Making the Sausage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Unroll the defrosted pastry.
- Cut each sheet, lengthways, in half.
- Brush the edges of the strips with water.
- Using a piping bag with a 2.5 cm nozzle, pipe the mince mixture along one edge of each strip, 1cm away from the edge.
- Gently fold the pastry over the mince mix, into a neat roll.
- Cut each roll into 2 pieces.
- Lightly brush with egg.
- Place on a baking sheet, leaving a 1 cm cap beween each roll.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven and allow to stand and cool.