We’re open and excited to see you again
An update from the King Pie Team
Our dear royal family, we have missed you all very much. It is with great pleasure that we are able to open over 100 of our stores across the country again. We’re excited to serve you in an extremely safe manner of course.
We have been hard at work to bring you the tastes of South Africa’s most beloved pie, all to be enjoyed in the comfort of your home. That’s why you will be able to pop into your nearest open store and purchase a selection of frozen pies, cold pies and beverages. Click HERE to check out our yummy lockdown menu.
How we are striving to keep you safe
We care about your safety and the safety our employees
In line with lockdown level four regulations, as set out by the South African government, we have been allowed to begin certain operations again within the company. As we believe in transparency and keeping you informed with the latest developments, be assured by the fact that we have put further hygiene measures in place at our head office and factory. Here’s what we have implemented:
- Upon entering our premises, a prescribed questionnaire is completed by every staff member reporting for duty
- All staff have their temperature scanned before entering the premises each day
- Masks are provided to and worn by staff at all times when travelling to and from work
- Sanitizing stations have been placed at various easily accessible areas to allow staff to sanitize their hands on an ongoing basis
- Work surfaces are sanitized on an ongoing basis
- Social distancing is controlled at all times
If you are to visit us in-store to purchase pies, we have created 5 important COVID-19 rules of engagement:
- No mask, no entry
- Compulsory temperature screening upon entry
- Compulsory hand sanitising upon entry
- A limited amount of people will be allowed in-store at one time
- All customers are to maintain a 1.5M distance at all times
During these unprecedented times, we can but only look forward to the future with hope, knowing that we can get through anything together as a community. As we navigate through this pandemic, we continue to urge you to stay safe at all times.
Be sure to keep up to date with the latest information from our team on our social media platforms. We also have some fun tricks and ideas to keep the whole family entertained while at home.
The King Pie Team.
[Sassy_Social_Share title="Share on social media"]